Astro 3475 & Astro 3480
Extending our Class F Offering for Generators and Motors
- Class F, 100% Solids (no solvent)
- Two Levels of Thermal Conductivity
- 0.5 W/m·°K minimum (Astro 3475)
- 0.8 W/m·°K minimum (Astro 3480)
- Excellent Mechanical Strength
- Excellent Thermal Cycling Performance
- Capping and insulating of brazed stator series loop connections
- Potting and mechanical encapsulation of high voltage components
- Filling applications where non-metallic heat dissipation is required
Engineered for Non-Metallic Heat Dissipation
These products utilize a proprietary blend of thermally-conductive fillers to allow potting and encapsulation in temperature-sensitive areas where heat dissipation is required. High dielectric insulating properties protect and encapsulate while facilitating thermal transfer for a longer service life. Two conductivity ranges offer versatility to match the requirements of your application.
Fiberglass-Reinforced Mechanical Strength in Class F Environments
Both Astro 3475 and 3480 exhibit excellent mechanical and electrical insulation properties in Class F environments, and are formulated to withstand the mechanical stresses present during thermal cycling. Both are formulated to meet or exceed 155°C service temperature ratings.