General Purpose, non-CMR, Room Temperature Curing System
- High Thermal Index (186°C RTI)
- Excellent Multi-Substrate Adhesion
- 0-VOC, non-CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic, Toxic for Reproduction)
- Medium Viscosity, Room Temp. Cure
- Exceptional Physical Strength
- Saturating cording and stranding to
create mechanical ties and supports.
- Laminating and adhering layers of glass,
fabric, and insulation.
- As a dielectric over-coat when insulating
and bonding assemblies in electrical
and composite applications.
High Temperature, Worker-Friendly Epoxy for Coating, Saturating and Bonding
Astro 6269 is a versatile, medium viscosity system designed for excellent thermal endurance, bond strength, and dielectric performance. Room temperature curing without the need for an additional bake, this product exhibits a Relative Thermal Index (RTI) of 186°C (5% weight loss, 20,000 hours) and is formulated for excellent adhesion to a multitude of substrates.
While a high-heat tolerant system, Astro 6269 is designed for a long shelf life and to be worker friendly. This is a Non-CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Toxic for Reproduction), 0-VOC product with a long track record of successful use in large generators and motors.